Template:Nihongo is well-reputed as a psychopathic berserker, prone to going into murderous fits of rage with little to no provocation. As Kamen Rider Ouja, he is the sole participant in the Rider War of Kamen Rider Ryuki whose wish cannot be granted with its cessation - he relishes the opportunity to fight brutally, and claims he'd start the War all over again if he were the victor just to keep fighting.
Such a penchant for violence is probably the reason Ouja joined forces with Goura as Stage 1's Boss in Rider Generation 2...and why upon completion of the game, he joins the player Riders themselves.
(For Rider Generation 2 on the PSP, replace A with Circle.)
- A: Veno Saber
- ← or → + A: Metal Horn
- ↓ + A: Evil Whip
- A (Mid-Jump): Veno Crash
- L + A (Super Special Move): Doomsday
- Ouja's D-Pad + A specials, along with Metalgelas and Evildiver in his Super Special Move, are stolen from Kamen Riders Gai and Raia from Ryuki. Ouja's American counterpart Kamen Rider Strike in Dragon Knight was granted the same extra powers, though there Genocider was localized as "Cerebeast."
- As a boss character, Ouja has no dialog with other bosses, and cannot be used as a Player or Partner for Stage 1-5 as he is himself that stage's opponent, or for Stage Another-9 as he is also in that stage as a miniboss.
- Also as a boss character, his super lacks the photo cut-in that all regular Player Riders' finishers (excepting Double Finishes) feature.
- Ouja's Rider Ability is the only known method of inflicting friendly fire upon a Partner Rider. Hitting the Partner counts as hits toward your Combo count and Support Combo meter, though no additional Rider will come to Ouja's aid when activating a Support Combo. Alternate translations include "I'm Pissed Off!" (a more colorful and Asakura-esque variant) and "I'm Vexed!" (derived from TV-Nihon's subs of Ryuki).